Schedule is subject to change – check back for updates!
8:15 to 8:50 a.m. Doors open at 8:15. Check in at the registration desk in the lobby – have your picture ID ready. Continental breakfast and coffee/tea service will be set up in the lobby.
9:00 a.m. Opening remarks
9:15 a.m. Keynote: We Count
Jutta Treviranus, Inclusive Design Research Centre, Ontario College of Art and Design University
10:00 a.m Gold Sponsor Panel: Strengthening Leadership and Executive Support for Accessibility
Sponsor: Fidelity Investments
10:45 a.m. Break
11:15 a.m. Break-out sessions
- Classroom, Gold Sponsor Panel: EasyText.AI Student and Developer
- Collaboration: Behavioral Change Support Systems
- Thinkspace: Quick Start to Accessible Video
12:00 p.m. Lunch served in cafeteria.
1:00 p.m. Gold Sponsor Panel: Accessible Accessibility Testing
1:45 p.m. Break
2:00 p.m. Break-out sessions
- Classroom: Mobile Accessibility Testing
- Collaboration: Using technology to create wearable navigational devices for the blind
- Thinkspace 1: Creating Intersectional and Inclusive Personas
- Thinkspace 2: More than just legible and noticeable: Everything designers should know about contrast
2:45 p.m. Break
3:00 p.m. Break-out sessions
- Classroom: Using Technology To Impact Autism
- Collaboration: What’s So Important About Accessible Content?
- Thinkspace 1: Universal Design for Service Experience
- Thinkspace 2: Frameworks and Methods for Inclusive Products
3:45 p.m. Closing remarks and clean-up