About a11ybos 2019
Date: November 2, 2019
Time: 8:15 AM to 4:00 PM
Place: Fidelity Investments Corporate Headquarters, 245 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110
Central Theme: Inclusive Design
The Fidelity building is a 1-minute walk from Boston’s South Station (the train station, not the bus terminal). See the MBTA South Station Web page for information about location and public transportation. From the commuter rail platform, take a right before you enter the station. The 245 Summer St. entrance is straight down the walkway.
From the street, go to the left of South Station. 245 Summer St. is the first building after the station.
Parking options include:
- Register Registration is full. If you’d like to be added to the wait list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsors and Organizers
Information about our sessions, which are now complete, can be found on our Sessions page.
If you would like to speak (and get promoted on the website in advance), email us your name, the session title, the session description, and a bio and (optionally) photo. Look at 2018’s Sessions page for topic ideas and 2018’s Speakers page for bio examples. Don’t forget to register, too!
Sponsors: We rely on our sponsors to hold this event. If you or your company would like to be a recognized sponsor for this year’s event, complete the sponsor form (Word document.) It includes information on how to send it to us and payment options, as well as information on what levels of sponsor ship are available.
You can also donate through PayPal without sponsoring using the “Donate” widget on this page.
Email us as soon as possible if you plan on attending and will need accommodations (Sign Language Interpreters, CART, etc.) so that we can try to make that happen.
Registration: This is a free event, but registration is required!
You need to complete all of the following steps to complete your registration.
- Check the box for Attendee and select the “Add to Cart Button.
- A message will appear above the form. Select the “Go to cart” link.
- On the next screen, provide your first and last names and your email address. When you repeat the email address, a message will appear below it to tell you if it matched or not. Making a donation here is optional. Select the “Review cart and make payment” button.
- On the next confirmation page, select the “Complete Reservation” button.
- The next screen will confirm your registration, and you will also get an email. You can close your browser at this point, or navigate elsewhere. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please contact email@example.com.
Note, Nov. 1, 2019: Registration is closed.
Online registration for this event is closed